The Liveability Challenge is a global platform to identify and accelerate the implementation of solutions to urban challenges, and the first-ever edition is searching for solutions to waste management and sustainable cooling. Finalists will have a shot at securing up to S$1 million in funding for their projects at The Liveability Challenge finale.
To understand why liveability is a pressing issue of our time, and to get to know the organisations behind Challenge, visit our website here.
How to enter The Liveability Challenge:
1. Register your interest and the basic details of your project here
2. After registration, you will receive a follow-up email directing you to a second online form asking for more details about your project
3. Complete your submission via Submittable before 25 May 2018, Singapore time
4. You will be informed by end June if you have been accepted as a finalist for The Liveability Challenge
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Incomplete submissions will be rejected
How will entries be evaluated?
All submissions will be weighed according to the following criteria:
1. Impact (40%)
- How does the solution address waste and cooling challenges in cities?
- How original and innovative is the proposal?
- What is the likely scale of impact?
- Which Sustainable Development Goal does it contribute to?
2. Feasibility (30%)
- How well will the solution perform in an urban setting?
- What are the technologies underpinning the proposal? Are they original?
- How quickly can the solution be adopted?
3. Commercial viability (30%)
- What is the size of the target market? Who will the idea appeal to?
- Who are potential collaborators, who are competitors?
- How close is the solution to commercialisation and how much funding is required until then?